Job Vacancy: Fire & Security Engineer
DATE: 13 February, 2015 // BACK TO ARCHIVE »
New Job Vacancy: Fire & Security Engineer - Yorkshire region.
We are currently looking for an experienced Fire & Security Engineer to join our team.
- Installation or service and repair of security & fire systems at various sites, generally around the Yorkshire basin. External assignments required.
- Demonstrate the company's commitment to customer care at all times.
- Ensure compliance with health & safety regulations.
- Be part of a call out rota.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- At least 3 years experience of working with Security & Fire systems.
- Basic experience of computer networking.
- Be prepared to work flexibly to ensure deadlines are met, overtime may be required.
- Full UK driving license.
Salary and benefits:
Basic up to £27,000 plus overtime, travel time, vehicle, phone.
How to apply:
Please send in a copy of you current CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you wish to apply for.