NEW Void Property Management
DATE: 6 December, 2011 // BACK TO ARCHIVE »
Void Property Management Service - Vacant premises are secured, cleared and ready.
Our void site preparation, clean up and maintenance services mean you only need one supplier to deal with the wide variety of issues that can affect the integrity of your vacant property.
Our service is comprehensive, thorough and specifically designed to help you meet your obligations under public liability legislation, requiring you to 'take all reasonable steps to protect visitors to your property'. This includes those authorised and unauthorised to be there - so everyone from contractors and utilities representatives to vandals and squatters must be protected.
The service that starts before the securing begins.
Prevention is better than the cure - any potential dangers within the overall site perimeter or building should be resolved or reduced as soon as possible.
Void Property Management service includes:
- Site Security
- Utilities drain down or close off, including meter returns and readings
- Pump out, investigation and repair after water ingress
- Internal and external rubbish and hazardous material removal, from fly posters to cars
- General interior and exterior clearance
- Internal and external cleaning services
- Gardening and landscaping services
- General internal and external repairs to the building fabric
- Needle sweep and removal
- Pest control
- Perimeter securing, such as installing hoarding, fencing, bollards and signage
- Asbestos surveys
After a free risk assessment, we'll work with you to tailor our service to meet your requirements and budget.